Quote Originally Posted by juniper View Post
OG I am pretty sure these horns are made in the U.S., klipsch makes many of their speakers here manly the more expensive ones. For 2400 a pair plus shipping, I think they are a good deal. This isn't a flimsy plastic horn, it is pretty substantial... As far as the drivers I am sure you are correct, but very few people use the driver that comes with these horns... Hoping to bolt up some Altec drivers very soon....
No they do not. Assembled in USA is not Made in USA. They contract to Eminence for a number of speakers, mostly the better stuff. The frames and so forth on the cheaper stuff are Chinese. I suspect the entire speaker is, since 95+% of ceramic speaker mags are Chinese. Made in USA only requires 60% of the parts be American, AFAIK no standard for "Assembled in USA"

What evidence do you offer for that horn being US made other than the opinion of you or another Klipsch fan?